Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Busy as a Bee...

this is going to likely be a short post, because i am posting this with one hand while i am feeding micaiah. i am at a friends house using her computer,because i think that ours has a virus, which really sucks. But i did want to touch base with you all and let you know how we are doing and what we have been up to lately. We are definetly nothing short of being busy. I have taken in a 14 month old girl during the week, and making a little extra money on the side. Over the weekend for four days we took in a 10 day old foster baby. His name is Michael, and he is such a good baby, it was a tearful goodbye. I am going to miss him ,but it helps to know that he will be going back to his foster family again. It really suprised me how quickly I got attached to him. Jordan has been really busy with work as well, and we just found out that he got MK2, which is a rank higher than he is! I am so proud of him! And so excited for him! He is really excited too! We had a really wonderful Easter. We had Michael and Micaiah and went to our friends house for Easter Dinner and than spent the rest of the afternoon Wii-ing.I just watched while Jordan played again our friend. They bowled, golfed and played tennis, my sides and cheeks were so sore y the end of the night! Well I think thats really all I have tome for at the moment. Once I get the computer working again, I want to post some pictures of the little guy.I hope that you all had a wonderful easter! Love, Dianna

5 comments:

sugarnuggets said...

Sounds like a fun time, and really busy too! Enjoy your time with those little people, they are only little for such a short time. Craig is only a half head shorter than I am. snif...and off to his first SERVE project. My baby is growing up!

TTYL, TT

Hope your computer gets some medicine to get over that virussy thing!

sugarnuggets said...

Way to go on achieving that higher rank Jordan!!!!

Love ya, TT

Karen Nieuwhof said...

CONGRATS on MK2 Jordan. How exciting. We're proud of you!

Sounds like you're busy with lots of little ones around. You're such loving people. I'm so proud of you. You have such love for others.

Sounds like you had a wonderful time at Easter. Nice. We had a great weekend too.
We had a visit from Amanda and Matt on Sunday. That was great!Wish we could see you too!
We love you, Tante Karen

The Nieuwhofs said...

Thanks for the update. Congratulations again Jordan. Way to go. It sounds like you guys are really busy. Make sure you get some time for the two of you as well. Have a great week. Love, DAD

Matt n Amanda said...

Sounds like things are going well with you and that you are really busy. Tell Jordan way to go on the rank up. You guys are awesome to take in thoses kids and it sounds like you're having fun.
Love you LOTS!
Amanda