Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Bruised Knees and Sore Teeth...

Im sure that if any of you are like Amanda, you have read this post "a LONG time ago" and are more than likely getting a little bored with the writing, but still admiring those adorable pictures of my son. I can help it that hes an absolute cutie pants! I just dont update as often because I like to at least have few comments on my blog, it gives me that little extra umph i need to write my post, knowing that more than two people are reading my blog and to remain faithful to you all by writing on my blog. That said : Jordan has been really busy working and working. He works on base from 7 until 3:30 and then he goes and mows lawns from 4 to 9ish. So hes a really busy guy. But I like to tell him how much I appreciate him working so hard, so that he can support us, and that most importantly I can stay home with Micaiah. He is such a wonderful guy. I dont know what Id do without him! As I mentioned previously Micaiah is crawling. Now he is speed crawling, especially when the fridge door opens. he's like a flash of lightning. He is such a boy! he also was really cranky while he was getting in his fangs, come to realize all four top fronts were coming in all at the same time. I was wondering about that attitude, since last time he hardly made a fuss. I dont blame the poor guy. I think Id be pretty cranky and demanding some medicine too. He pulls himself on whatever hecan reach now, and as I am typing, he has pulled himself up on the desk, and is reaching as far as he can for the keyboard. I think that hes starting to get bored. I think hes going to be starting his next step of walking. Hes already trying to push himnself up into a standing position. Its so cute, he puts his hands to his feet, and sticks his but way up in the air, and then usually falls back down. Speaking about steps. We have graduated from our baby car seat and gone to a big boy car seat. It was really exciting for us. Oh, and dont worry, the car seat is a rear front facing car seat, so hes in the rear facing position until hes old enough to face forward. The other baby car seat, his legs stick of the edge alot, so thats no good. So on friday night we went up to Mays Landing, which would be the equivalent of Moncton, except only 45 minutes away. We only have a Wal-Mart here (finally) and a K-Mart ( I wasnt in one of those for a long time, the last time I was in there, we went there for their store closing sale)and a Home Depot and Lowes, and thats about it. So not too much selection of anything here. Anyways we went on a "date" with Micaiah, he is such a good little shopper.We went there specifically to pick up a car seat, and we got the one that we wanted. It was fun. Well I didnt realize the time, and I really have to go and quickly make dinner!! Thanks for the audience, hope to do it again soon! Have a SUPER day! Love, and Hugs!

5 comments:

Julie said...

I know how you feel about the comments. I wonder sometimes if anyone reads me either. But I send it out into the Great Void and hope that someone appreciates it.

Sounds like the Little Guy is up and running! Busy days ahead, that's for sure. I remember his Daddy was much happier when he got mobile.

Can't wait to see him in just a month! Woo Hoo!

Hugs and kisses,
Mommy

sugarnuggets said...

Don't you just love those "dates". We love family dates so much, and are planning one this weekend to celebrate Uncle Ray's birthday!!

I remember Craig and Joe being that little, but it is a vague memory now that they can both look me right in the eye when they are standing. I also remember keeping Anbesol in my jeans pocket for easy application. Joey hated it with a passion, who wouldn't!! ...crawling/walking around with a numb mouth, drooling thick, pink drool....yummy!

Matt n Amanda said...

It sounds like things are going really well. I cant believe that he is already starting to try and pull himself up. What a big boy. I think I am really missing that guy a lot. When did you say you were coming back to this part of the earth again... I mean through the phone line :) :) :) I really want to chat but i dont want to bug you. I love you oodles and oodles!
Love Amanda

Karen Nieuwhof said...

Of course we're still admiring those 'adorable pictures of your son.' What a cutie. Wish we all could see him crawling and trying to walk. I feel like we're missing out on something. Sigh.
But blogging is wonderful to keep us in touch with these exciting breakthroughs. Keep it up! We are truly interested.
Sending kisses and hugs through the line for you all, Tante Karen

The Nieuwhofs said...

Well that was lots of news. He sure is growing up quickly. Next thing he'll be running after you .
It was nice to hear from you this week. Hope the heat does not bother you too much. Great to have air conditioners eh?
Hope you have a great weekend. And we will TTYL.
Love, DAD.