Friday, July 25, 2008

That's Life...

Hello to all of you! Its great to be on blogger for a few minutes and update you all on my life. And throw in a few pictures for your viewing pleasure. Things with us all are going well. We are all busy with our own things right now. Jordan has been busy with work on base, and then mowing lawns until about 8:30 every night, and I have been busy planning VBS like a mad woman, but it is so much fun! I also have a cleaning job every Saturday cleaning a rental house. It comes complete with 2 bathrooms! My favorite part!! (just kidding) I get that part over with first. The cleaning usually takes me about three hours. Its becoming sort of routine now and that makes it go faster and its alot easier. And Micaiah is busy with being his adorable cute self and crawling around. He reminds me of Dash from the movie 'The Incredibles', He runs from place to place in a flash. Micaiah is such a boy when it comes to the fridge opening up. One second in hes in the living room and the next second hes infront of the fridge pulling out the strawberries, the potatoes, as they all go rolling all over the floor. The butter, he almost thre out a pie, but I caught that just in time (whew) and his latest thing has been the mushrooms. He sat on the floor the other day and took each one out seperately, and bit into a few. His face was just one of those that makes you fall on the floor laughing hysterically. I just love being a mom! I will post some pictures later, but right now, I need to get me and Micaiah ready becasue Daddy is going to take us out to eat at Wendy's! Love you all!

3 comments:

sugarnuggets said...

What a hoot!
Keep enjoying!!!It lasts such a short time!

I always do the bathrooms first too, and it IS my favourite part!
Love ya, TT

The Nieuwhofs said...

Where is the camera when you need it, eh? Hope Wendy's was good. Sounds like you are lots busy. Enjoy the summer while it is here. Although it is probably still hot there?
Micaiah is growing up soo quickly. Can't believe he is going that fast. The fridge thing? Soooo like you. Mushrooms? Fry them next time. He'll like them.
Lots of love to the three of you, DAD.

Matt n Amanda said...

fun... I know I know. I should come for a visit. I will someday ok? sound sliek things are going well with you and it was so good to talk to you on the phone the other day. Love yoU!