Thursday, November 13, 2008

Stop and Smell the Flowers...

I have a little bit of updating to do, and since its raining outside I think that now would be the perfect time to do it. For those of you who are not into the facebook thing, I am posting a few pictures for your viewing pleasure. Not that I have really been doing alot of updating on there either. Unfortunatly our camera has mysteriously disappeared and I am literally flipping the house upside down trying to find it. My house has been completly spring cleaned downstairs and it looks nice and fresh and clean but still no camera. At least I have a clean house now right! So we got our new kitchen, but if I posted a picture of it, it would look identical to the picture I already have. The only two things that would be different is the color of the floor which is a sandyish color and my countertop which is a light purplyish brownish offwhitish ish ish ish color for lack of a better explaination of the color. But its a nice color nevertheless.
The pictures underneath this post are from the day we went to a local farm around here and picked out some pumpkins and flowers with out neighbors.The kids had alot of fun and we got some great pictures!We went on a hayride to get our punkins and took our pictures by the corn husk horse. The weather was perfect and all the kids were in a good mood, and so it was a good time had by all.We are all doing really good with exception of Sarah who has a cold right now. Micaiah has finally gotten over his double ear infection, which I am absolutely thrilled about that. Its nice to have him back to his normal self again. Well, thats the end of my free time. Hope you are all doing well!

2 comments:

The Nieuwhofs said...

We are doing fine. It looks like you guys had a great time with the pumpkins. Did you bring some home to carve? The kids are getting bigger all the time. They look great. Uh...and so do you guys, of course.
Have a great weekend.
Love DAD.

Karen Nieuwhof said...

I LOVE that picture Dianna. I would frame it. Who's the photographer -- you or Jordan? Well done.
Glad to hear your kitchen is finished and it's new and clean and in working order again. It was so nice of your neighbour to help with the meals. (I have nice neighbours too. hee, hee)
Thinking of you with love, Tante Karen and gang