Monday, October 20, 2008

Well for nothing short of a lack of something to do, I have decided to make good use of my time and update you yet again, on things going on here. Both of the kids are down for a nap and there are like 3 or 4 guys in my house demolishing my kitchen. Yep.This is the last time you will be seeing these cupboards and floor. I am getting a brand new kitchen with hopefully new sturdy cupboards that I can put some of my heavier dishes in. I am also going to get new flooring too! I am very excited! I have no way to cook though and am living out of some of our moving bins which presently house my entire kitchen. SO for the next two and a half days I wont need to clean the kitchen! I knew Id get a break sooner or later :D..whatever works! So for our supper for the next couple of nights my friend Nicole who also lives beside me is going to be cooking for us and she is going to be getting her kitchen redone on wednesday afternoon and so I am going to cook for them the last three nights of this week. Its going to be a hoot. We are sharing houses right now. Sara is over there sleeping in Ethans crib. And Micaiah is fast asleep upstairs, although now I dont know for how much longer..they have a noisy machine on now..Micaiah got a flu shot when he went to the doctor and now he is sick. I feel so bad for him and have decided that I am not going to have him get anymore flu shots. The flu shots get changed every year and only are resistent to certain bacterias and viruses. OK. Well I am going to see what I can do now. Cleaning at this point is well, its pointless. Have a great day!

3 comments:

The Nieuwhofs said...

Great to get a new kitchen, just like that. Did you have to ask? Or is it standart procedure? Must be nice, and you guys are having a great time trough it, lol.
What is the story with Sarah, any news?
Hope your week goes well, love you guys, DAD.

rustico3059 said...

It is always good to get something new and updated, and all the cupboards will be clean right away. Have a great week,
love MOM

Matt n Amanda said...

fun fun fun! I love new things. SOunds like things are going well with you and the babies. How is sharing kitchens working. Is your new floor/cabinets all that you dreamed they would be??