Friday, January 09, 2009

Way Behind!

I know its not Halloween anymore, but I have a good reason for posting so late. we lost our camera that night after we had taken the pictures and couldnt find it anywhere. I cleaned out all the nooks and cranies and simplified and turned my house upside down looking for the camera! But to no avail, so we just assumed that our camera was swiped by some trick or treater...We bough ourselves a new one and used it for a while, then one morning I woke up and it was sitting on the trunk infront of our bed...Jordan had found it on his pile of work t-shirts in the closet.. Why I never thought to look there is beyond me..nevertheless I am completely thrilled that we found the old one because the new one we have I am having issues with. It never takes good pictures! So now I figured I would post some pictures of that night. we got Micaiah dressed up as a cowboy and Sarah's mom had a bunny suit that she had sent along for Sarah, so she was a bunny with floppy ears.
My friend Nicole and I set up a "coastie" in our front yard, and it actually turned out pretty good. If it wasnt for the fact that we had to use a pillowcase for the head, It would have been perfect, but alas, we decided not to put a real head on the guy...we were fresh out. I am planning on posting some more pictures of my little cowboy and bunny from Christmas, but right now I am out of time...love you all and thanks for staying faithful!! XOXO

3 comments:

Mary and Isaac said...

Haha. Micaiah is soo cute! Sarah is cute too of course, but there's something about M's grin that makes you laugh. Hope you're doing well!
Love,
~ Mary

sugarnuggets said...

Yeay, you found your camera!!! That's great...and now you have a spare one. Love those chocolate smiles!!! Love ya, TT

Karen Nieuwhof said...

He's the cutest little wrangler around. and she's the prettiest little bunny.
Thanks for posting pictures Dianna. I love to see how they're growing.
Ummmm... I'm glad you didn't have any spare heads hanging around. Jeesh. What was M's reaction to this fake man? He seems unsure in the pic.
Take care. Still praying, Tante Karen