Monday, January 26, 2009

My Future Little Farmer!

And here we have Micaiah playing with Johnny Deere. I think that these are adorable pictures! I know that I am not the best about taking pictures of the kids..well I mean taking the pictures isnt a problem, posting them is somehow harder than the actual photo op. Anyhow, I am vowing to do better, since the grandparents cant be here to watch him grow up..well any family for that matter actually. So I will do better. Micaiah is in a serious need of a haircut. Its as blonde as Jordans and as thick as mine! I just dont want to go and do it, because I know he is going to look so much older if I do it.
We are all doing pretty well over here. I am having alot of morning sickness to keep myself occupied with pretty much on and off all day everyday..something I never had with Micaiah, but then no two pregnancies are the same. Jordan is being as sweet as ever, and is very attentive and makes sure I am getting enough rest, and telling me to relax more. I feel like a queen when I am around him.My man is awesome! We are not planning on finding out what we are having with this little baby either. There are not very many suprises in life, and I want this to be a nice one. I have no thoughts on what I would like, except to have a healthy baby, thats all I want.
This pregnancy is a high risk one because I am on medication for my siezures, so I will be having more doctors visits with my OB doctor, my Neurologist, and with a Perinantologist (a high risk baby doctor). The lovely thing about my doctors is that I am only 10 minutes away from the hospital and the doctors offices are all in the same vicinity...its very nice that I dont have to travel for hours! Anyways..there is a little baby update..i go back in 4 weeks. So far I havent gained any weight, only lost 4 pounds over the weekend becasue I was so sick. I am not going to complain. My goal is to gain a minimal amount of weight as possible, and the two things that are really helping me out are going to the gym on a daily basis, and eating only healthy food...i am praying that this pregnancy will be healthy, and that I wouldnt gain alot of weight...anyways, I will keep you posted! Im not showing yet, so a tummy picture I didnt feel was very necessary! Thanks for checking in on me! And I will try my best to update again soon!

8 comments:

Karen Nieuwhof said...

Tantes appreciate the pictures, too! Nuttin' like a little boy playing with a tractor. Awwww... cute! He'll have to spend a summer working on the farm when he gets older. :)
Sorry to hear about the morning sickness. I thru up for 9 months with Jason. The good thing about it was, after the birth, I was slimmer than beforehand. That's a good thing to look forward to.
Sounds like the doctorS are looking after you. Good! I'm so glad to hear you're close to them and the hospital. I'm still praying and thinking of you often. Love to all, Tante Karen

Anonymous said...

back to diapers I see? haha awesome. He's adorable. Tantes definitely do appreciate the pictures! miss you all! Love Becca xoxo

Mary and Isaac said...

yeah, Tantes appreciate pics too. :) It looks and sounds) like epole are doing well. Do you feel sick mostly only in the morning? I've heard of a few people with "evening sickness". I think if I had a choice between only the two, I'd rather morning. I'm sure it is a drag though. Hopefully it will end before your second trimester. Love you much!
~ M

Dianna said...

i have no idea why morning sickness has that name..the only time it hasnt been bothering me has been when I am asleep. so the more i sleep the less yuck there is.. :)

sugarnuggets said...

Such cute little people and how fun to see toys all over the place!
I'm a great-tante, and I love the pictures! You post people pictures and I'll post snow pictures. Deal? Good deal on my end!!!

I was never constantly sick, only slight nausea in the mornings but had to abstain from coffee for many many months...that would cause the gag reflex.... yuck!!! ....but Doritos cure many ailments in the realm of pregnancy.

rustico3059 said...

Love the pictures of the little farmer, sure reminds of pete when he was little. After a while the wheels will break off, from all the wear and tear of pushing on the tractors.
Great to see some pictures for sure.
Love,
MOM

The Nieuwhofs said...

Appreciate the pictures. The last ones too , by the way, very cute.
He lookes like he already favours his John Deere. That is good. Hopefully he will be able to come some time and have a ride on a big one. It is nice to see them growing up, even if it is by pictures.
Nice to talk to you on the phone once in a while to and get some updates. We pray that all may go well with your pregnancy and you may have your healthy baby. All in due time. Love you guys lots, wish we could be there. DAD.

New Online Poker Rooms said...

It is remarkable, rather valuable information