Friday, February 27, 2009

My Micaiah...

Well since I had a few minutes of free time on my hands I thought I would update on life a bit and add a few more pictures of the family, but mostly of the cutest little guy in the whole world. I have lost count of his teeth but the incisors are currently coming in and are taking their grand old time..so the nights for Micaiah have not been sleeping through the night as of late. All I can do is give him some tylenol for the pain and pray for him that Jesus will take his "owies" away. His ear tubes have been doing a fantastic job so far, but they do not completely eliminate the possibilities of getting another ear infection. So far so good though. Micaiah has been getting quite the little personality lately and its so much fun waking up every day and wondering what kind of mood he will be in and what things he will do today that will make me laugh and smile. He is a beautiful blessing, and I enjoy and fall more in love with him every day.
Jordan has just recently found out that he is going to be able to go on the "Dependable" again. He is leaving March 22nd and will be gone until May 15th. He is really excited about the trip and I am really excited for him that he has the opportunity to go. While he is gone I am going to try and plan a trip up to PEI for a little visit. I am pretty sure that I will not be able to go on family vacation. The doctor has given me three possible dates so far that the C-section will be done on. August 24th, August 28th, or August 31st. But those are full term dates, he may go earlier than that depending on the size of the baby and stuff like that. I have really been missing PEI and would love to go back home again before Christmas. eventually I will get to PEI in the summer time.. I hope..
From the top of the pictures to the bottom, are a little explination.. Micaiah and Daddy sharing some Valentine M&M's..he looooves M&M's but dont worry I dont feed them to him all the time!They are emergency foods when he has a really bad accident, I am not going to mention any of them because you will think very badly about me and I will feel even worse about it than I already do. Last week was a very nice evening so Jordan made a bonfire while Micaiah lounged in one of the camping chairs. Last month we had some snow that actually stayed over night! It was so exciting!!!! Micaiah has a snowball in his little finger gloves..those things are completely pointless because as soon as we got in the car and buckled up, they were already on the floor! useless I tell you! Ahh.. I love the next one. Micaiah is watching Jack's Big Music show on his "T.V. Pillow" and enjoying some kopke. When Jordan fixes something around the house, he has usually got his tool box out and so Micaiah takes out the screw driver and starts fixing his own toys..such a guy thing! And the last one , he is enjoying some Sonic ice..thats all that was leftover from the drink. well I think for now, you are probably exhausted from reading this "supposed to be" short post, soon enough though I will have another update and I suppose I should post a belly picture soon too huh! Well that can wait for a few more days! Love you all and thanks for reading! have a super day! I am off to get Micaiah a passport this afternoon so that if we can go home for a bit we can leave the country for a week or two! : )

9 comments:

sugarnuggets said...

Great pictures!!! He sure is changing all as he gets older! I hope he outgrows the ear thing soon, tubes did wonders for Joe, but did not eliminate infections...
...and I hope that it works out for you to go to PEI! I love my little visits when I get to go...we'll miss you in August!

TTYL, TT

Anonymous said...

aaaAhhhh. He's so cute. I feel like I always say that, but it's always true. :)
Isaac said the craft fair in June (Victorian fair) was fine, so we can plan on that I guess. I'd better get cracking on some more books. :)
Love you!!
~ M

The Nieuwhofs said...

Hey guys, nice pictures, I miss you guys too. Specially Micaiah, they grow up so fast. We missed all the little firsts, steps, teeth, smiles, words, etc....
Anyway, weare definately looking forward to seeing you on PEI. A little early for rock picking though. Lol. Have a great week. Love, DAD.

Matt n' Amanda said...

HE IS SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE. I just want to hang out with him for like a week SOLID! haha. I dont have that much vacation time, but pleeeease email me your dates and i will be THERE. Can't wait to see you guys. Lub ya!
Amanda

Anonymous said...

Hey, I don't check your blog much but WOW he's getting big! Haha and so cute.

Love you,

Pete

Julie said...

I adore that little guy! And his Daddy looks pretty handsome too...
I can see a lot of both of you in that impish little face, and his personality has got to be a combo of you two! You all make me smile...

Grammie loves you little guy!

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)

Bonnie said...

Hey Girl, you definitely need to post some belly pics.

Karen Nieuwhof said...

First of all... congrats to Jordan on his assignment on the Dependable. I'm sure you'll miss him but... hooray, you're coming 'home'. Can't wait to see you and Macaiah. He is so cute in the pics. I'm sure his personality is a hoot. I can tell by his impish eyes. hee, hee. So cute!
Hope you're feeling well. I'm still praying. Luv ya, Tante Karen