Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Fresh New Start

It certainly has been a while since I posted on here last! Its amazing what you have time for when your kids have hand foot and mouth disease! I have been confined to my house for the last 4 days now..and let me tell you, as much as I hate it, I love it too. I cant go out and spend any money, so we are saving money right now, my house is pretty much immaculate. I have so much time for sewing and am also learning alot of patience along the way. You can never have too much of that. I also have absolutely adorable friends and neighbors who are taking such good care of me. Bringing me food, as the kids havent been eating because of cankers in their mouths, I am still eating healthy and the baby is still being well nourished. They also come over to my front step and talk with me, and make sure everything is OK and im not pulling my hair out yet! I am very bummed we wont be going to church tommorow. I love it so much and so do the kids. In other news, I have become somewhat obsessed lately with stalking other peoples blogs. There are some super encouraging blogs out there, and I love especially reading about peoples struggles, and how they come out of their struggles victorious, with God in the center of the equation. SO now, I have been inspired to start writing in my blog, and start another one. I know, I know...I havent updated this one since April of last year. I guess I just got a little burnt out and needed a break, but now I am refreshed, revamped and ready to go full steam ahead. My other blog, is going to be a sort of everything blog, things that I am working on, projects that I am going to be working on, self help information and just sharing all of the talents and gifts God has given me with anyone out there interested in "stuff"... so if you would like to follow my new blog as well, the address is www.littlesnuggliebug.blogspot.com Its going to be slow at first, but I am really excited about it! And I will make sure to update my blogs more frequently.. Also if you do not know, I have started selling alot of my sewed things that I make. I have a shop on etsy and am doing very well there . If you ever need unique baby shower gifts you should totally check my store out before you head to walmart or target, or wherever you get your baby gifts. They are inexpensive and absolutely darling! Oh I almost forgot the website for my shop is www.littlesnuggliebug.etsy.com

5 comments:

sugarnuggets said...

YEAY!!!!

Maris Nieuwhof said...

I hope that you guys are feeling better, I hate being sick. Thanks for doing some more blogging, it's great! Love you!!
~Maris

Karen Nieuwhof said...

Love it! I just looked at your other blog too but I don't have an account anywhere to sign in with. :(
Just seeing a bunch of pretty, colorful, craft supplies together makes me happy. Just think of all the possibilities. Have fun with it!
Great to hear your updated news.
Sorry about the kids being sick but it sounds like you have everything under control. :D Gotta love popsicles! :D

rustico3059 said...

I guess being quaranteened ( I do not know how to spell that correctly)I hope you are all feeling better, and that you don.t get the foot and mouth disease. Enjoy the positive s this brings to your life and try to forget about the negatives. Maybe watch a cermon on tV , give the kids a popsicle instaed of a peppermint and tell them you are in church.
Love MOM

Anonymous said...

Love this blog! You should update your 'about me' in your profile since you have Elliyah and baby Spangler on the way :) Not just Micaiah anymore. Anyways hope you all feel better!! Love, Rebecca