Thursday, September 16, 2010

Things going on Around the House!

So one of my on going projects to keep me busy while Jordan is gone is sanding down an antique table that we got from our neighbors back in Cape May. We actually swapped tables. Our table is has two benches with it, and they painted it black. The wood under it is absolutely beautiful, so I want to put it back to its original condition. Since Im pregnant I am limited to my options as far as paint elimination is concerned, so sand paper is the way we are going. Notice I said "we". The kids have taken quite an interest in helping me, they laugh at the noise the paper makes against the bench, and are going crazy with it. Over the past few days I have been working on more pacifier snugglies for my store. Here are two that I just posted today. I am making 2 of the same flannel every day, and I am trying to quilt a block everyday too, at that rate, I will have a restocked store in no time, and a quilt. Bonus! Hope you are all having a good day, and thanks for checking up on my blog!

2 comments:

sugarnuggets said...

Getting the kids involved is so much fun. Even now that ours are older and don't get as excited about it...we still have a great time "doing" things together. We have the best talks and laugh a lot.

The Nieuwhofs said...

Hey Dianna, finally checked up on your blog again. Looks like the kids found a new hobby. Nice to see them busy. And good job on all the effort you put into your store. Well done!
Good to hear that Jordan will soon be home again. All the best, love, DAD.